Chief Financial Officer - CFO Full-time Job2 months ago - Financial Services - Port Harcourt - 58 views
- Candidates are required within their bakery operations in Nigeria.
- The successful CFO will be responsible for the finance department within the company and reports directly to the CEO.
- Oversees all company accounting practices, including accounting department, preparing budgets, financial reports, tax and audit functions.
- Directs financial strategy, planning and forecasts
- Supervises investment Operations and Company fund raising for business
- Studies, analyzes and reports on trends, opportunities for expansion and projection of future company growth.
- Directs the preparation of all financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, reports to shareholders, tax returns and reports for government regulatory agencies.
- Oversees accounting departments, budget preparation, and verification functions. Meets regularly with unit heads to keep informed and to offer direction.
- Review reports to analyze projections of sales and profit against actual figures, budgeted expenses against final totals, and suggests methods of improving the planning process as appropriate
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Must be a qualified chartered accountant.
- Postgraduate degree in a relevant field.
- Must have at least five years’ experience in food and drinks industry.
- Experience of managing a team.
- Living and working within a commutable distance of Lagos currently.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Due to the number of applications expected for this role, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful if you have received no contact in two weeks.